Monday, June 28, 2010

This weekend I.....

My sister has been blogging for quite sometime and she does a weekly blog called, "This Weekend I...." at which point she lists the things she did over the last weekend. Its interesting and thought that I would give it a shot.

I weeded my flower beds.

I cleaned my dog kennel.

I mowed the yard.

I weed whacked the yard.

I sanded the woodwork in preparation of applying more polyeurathane.

I applied more polyeurathane.

I disassembled my sons bed.

I moved two beds.

I assembled a bunkbed.

I cleaned my basement and rearrange furniture.

I grocery shopped at Walmart.

I prepared my next weeks menu for daycare.

I paid the bills.

I went for a bikeride with my son.

I took my son swimming.

I drank two cups of coffee very slowly and just stared.....I love doing that.



1 comment:

Robin said...

If I did all the things you did, I would be just staring too!
Good to see you blogging again!